Thursday, November 21, 2019

The 12 Week Yoga Burn Challange



The 12 Week Yoga Burn Challange



I’m actually updating my review.
I have purchased and completed the Yoga Burn Booty 12 week Challenge. It is absolutely awesome! The videos that come with it are very useful and Zoe explains everything so well. The set of exercises changes every week, so it isn’t boring. Most importantly it WORKS! I followed the program and only had to do week 8 twice due to being ill and unable to complete it the first time, so did it after I got better. Apart from that, I saw a big improvement and visible changes after as little as 4 weeks.

On top of it all Zoe is the sweetest person ever! She answers all the questions and doubts and supports the member all the way! There is an awesome social media group of people who are doing her programs and I found it very helpful and motivating!

Thank you Zoe for all your hard work you put into this. It’s been a fantastic experience and I took out from it much more than just a yummy booty. Love you!! Xxx


Here you will find Your Challange

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do THIS to remove 11lbs in the first 7 days

        When cancer forced Karen into premature menopause she quickly piled on 29 pounds of “stuck” belly fat... She was convinced her life ...