Monday, October 21, 2019

Keto 30 Day Weight killer

Keto 30 Day Weight killer


Introduction:
Welcome to our Keto 30 Day Weight Killer. This book is more than just a meal plan. You can use the book as a guide to help get you started on your way should you be new to the low carb diet, or just off it for a while and in need of a specific plan to help you along the way. This WORKS
Let me tell you who I am
My name is Colin, a husband and father of two beautiful daughters, a Chef Nutritionist and hard-worker who believe in positive living. But I was not like this always. I was very overweight with short breath due to my extra pounds. I felt ugly and useless as I was struggling with this weight problem. I know lack of exercise was one of my problems but eating the wrong food at the wrong time too was the main problem. I had tried going on diet and exercise by cutting the amount I was consuming, which I could not keep up with. I have a big craving. I did extensive research for months and then I was recommended by my doctor to check out Keto. This was strange coming from him as he normally charged for everything and this was not one of his regular recommendations. I guess he saw my desperation to be better healthy before diabetes steps in or maybe think I was at risk to die. Keto Diet new to me and welcomed as there were so many good news about this diet system. Then I started on this diet…it was difficult at first but I needed to try something new and effective. I started losing weight rapidly. I was surprised that something works. I had to put in the exercise to tighten up my skin and body. I lost over 50 pounds in about 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do THIS to remove 11lbs in the first 7 days

        When cancer forced Karen into premature menopause she quickly piled on 29 pounds of “stuck” belly fat... She was convinced her life ...